Our 6 week workshop aims to help kids develop spatial and self awareness through the use of their body and sesnes, strengthen the bond with your child, build muscular strength and let their imagination flow.
Age: 3 to 6 years.
Date: Mar 16 - Apr 27 2018
Venue: The Space Juhu
1. The workshop runs in 6 week blocks, payment is made before the start of the block to secure your place
2. You can join at any point in the 6 week term and pay for the remainder of the term.
3. Registration is considered complete post full payment.
4. Kids should wear comfortable clothing with no shoes and socks for their lesson
5. Parents should inform YogiToday of any health issues that may be relevant.
6. Parents should aim to arrive 5 minutes before the session
7. In the unlikely event of “last minute” lesson time change/cancellation, you will be notified by YogiToday, by text message to your mobile phone, with as much notice as possible.
8. In the unlikely event of lesson cancellations by YogiToday, the session will be compensated with another class or credit for the same.
9. If you miss a lesson due to illness or any other reason you will not be refunded.
10. Please carry child's bottle and a napkin for the class.